The vision of the Federation
Vision Statement 1:
To commit to education as an art for fostering individual initiative, freedom and responsibility.
Vision Statement 2:
To create awareness, understanding and a nurturing of a true humanity.
Vision Statement 3:
To work together in a socially conscious and professional manner and in cultural and educational exchanges.
Vision Statement 4:
To develop our African identity in Waldorf Education
Vision Statement 5:
Facilitate physical, social, cultural and spiritual health in schools
The Strategic Plan
The plan that derives from our vision identifies five major objectives:
- To communicate the identity of Waldorf education to the wider public through the creation of a national office
- To develop mentorship and teacher training
- To provide free access to Waldorf education through bursaries
- To develop an African identity in Waldorf education
- To strengthen Waldorf pedagogy through research